About Jeffrey Harlan Penneys, Esquire
The Law Office of Jeffrey H. Penneys focuses one hundred percent of its efforts on helping Pennsylvania injury victims and their families secure compensation and justice. Located in the heart of Philadelphia, our office offers free, private consultations to anyone who has been involved in an accident.
Although we assist PA residents with all manner of motor vehicle injuries, slip and fall injuries, and wrongful death cases, we have extensive experience in handling Southeastern Pennsylvania Transit Authority (SEPTA) accidents. In the past, we have found that a significant number of these accidents involve SEPTA negligence.
We help clients with the following types of SEPTA cases:
- SEPTA bus accidents
- SEPTA trolley accidents
- SEPTA train accidents and regional rail accidents
- SEPTA subway accidents
- SEPTA pedestrian accidents
- SEPTA slip and fall accidents
- SEPTA premises liability accidents
While some accidents are unavoidable, others could have been prevented. For example, we have seen past SEPTA claims that involved SEPTA driver errors, distracted driving, poor SEPTA maintenance, negligent security, and gross negligence.
If You Don’t Get Paid, We Don’t Get Paid
We only choose cases that we are passionate about and that we believe in. We will tell you honestly if we don’t believe you have a case or if you should take a different course of action rather than filing an injury claim. If we do take on your case, we won’t charge you for our work unless you successfully receive compensation for your injuries.
Meet Attorney Jeffrey Harlan Penneys
Philadelphia injury attorney Jeffrey H. Penneys, Esquire has been practicing personal injury law since 1995. Over the past twenty years, he has dedicated his legal profession to helping injury victims and their families across Pennsylvania fight back against insurance companies and get the compensation they deserve, whether through an out-of-court settlement process or through litigation.
Jeffrey H. Penneys, Esq. shows his dedication to his clients and to his practice by:
- Being available to his clients. His cell phone number is publically available so that those who need his services or have questions can reach him 365 days a year, seven days a week.
- Listening to his clients. Attorney Penneys wants to hear your story and opinions. He has learned that fully understanding his clients’ needs is key to getting fair settlements and winning cases.
- Thoroughly investigating cases. All too often, police investigations and SEPTA investigations don’t uncover the entire story of an accident. Jeffrey H. Penneys, Esq. makes certain that all available facts are collected and analyzed.
- Not giving up or settling for less. Attorney Penneys will fight for a just settlement to the furthest extent of the law, even if it means filing a lawsuit and going to court. While he is skilled at negotiating with insurance companies, he won’t settle your claim for less than he knows you deserve.
If you would like to schedule a confidential, free consultation with Jeffrey H. Penneys, Esq., call our office today at 1-800-InjuryLaw (1-800-465-8795), or fill out our short case review form. This consultation is a perfect opportunity to ask any questions you may have about injury law or the settlement process, learn more about your case, or simply tell your story to someone who will listen.
- Pennsylvania, 1995
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1995
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan, 1995 J.D.
- Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 1990 B.A. — Major: Philosophy
Professional Law Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association Member
- Philadelphia Bar Association Member
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association Member
- American Bar Association Member
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice Member
- American Association for Justice Member
- Montgomery County Bar Association Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association – Animal Law Committee Member
- National Association of Personal Injury Lawyers Member